Saturday 17 December 2011

THE GOLDEN HOUR


Welcome to our first new blog brought to you by Malcolm Parnham Photography.  

This is the picture chosen for the Competition, 'THE GOLDEN HOUR'. I wanted to pick something more original but the 'RISING MIST' picture still needs some more work done on it.


The weekend, Saturday 13 August, I will be photographing at the NOTTINGHAM CARIBBEAN CARNIVAL, last weekend I was photographing at a WALT DISNEY XD CHANNEL PROMOTION at the RIVERSIDE FESTIVAL all weekend and the week before that I was photographing at the NOTTINGHAM PRIDE FESTIVAL.


I am going to have to post some of the pictures I have taken recently to show what I have been doing.  Also I will be providing you with some useful links shortly to enhance your experience on my website and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment